The course of drawing lessons in Paris is customized and depends on the level of the student and his tastes: it covers a technique especially (pencil, charcoal, chalk, pastel…) or on a topic chosen by the student (volume, portrait, architecture, perspective drawing, composition, still-life, studies of drapery, scenery…).
Beginners and experts, adults and adolescents (13 years and older), you are welcome. You can register at any time. Drawing classes are held in small groups and per 2-hour session. Rates are decreasing for a payment on a quarter and a half. The hourly rate is low due to the customization of the course. And the material is not provided by the course.
RATES of drawing lessons :
- 1 session (2 h) the test : 43 euros
- Subscription to 40 sessions (of 2h) : 859 euros (10,7 euros/hour) for a student
- Subscription to 25 sessions: 589 euros (11,78 euros/hour) for a student, valid 26 weeks.
- to 12 sessions: 319 euros (13,29 euros/h) for a student, valid 12 weeks.
- to 4 sessions: 129 euros (16,12 euros/h) for a student, valid 4 weeks.
To register or acquire a voucher, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personalized drawing courses, in small groups (max 6 students) are organized in Paris during the holidays, and adapted to adults and teenagers over 13 years old, beginners or confirmed students.
You have the choice between 4 types of drawing internship in Paris on 3, 4, or 5 days at your convenience (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and / or Thursday and / or Friday):
• an intensive week of 30 hours on 5 days: 389 euros
• an intensive week of 24 hours on 4 days: 363 euros
• a week of 18 hours on 3 days: 299 euros
• a course of 12h over 3 days (Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday 14-18h): 239 euros
The schedules of the drawing course in Paris are from 11am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm (except for the 12pm course over 3 days which takes place from 2pm to 6pm). And the student agrees to bring his material : sheets of paper, pencil, charcoal, eraser, pencil sharpener, blood pencil, colored pencil, dry pastel.
If, however, you would like a 3-day course (18h), 4 days (24h) or 5 days (30h) on specific dates, please contact us.
The course will send you a list of suggested supplies and shops, close to the workshop, such as Géants des beaux-arts or Rougié-Plé or Boesner.
Please, book your place by email indicating the chosen formula and the dates that suit you: email@example.com
Place of the course: 24 rue Léon Frot, 75011 Paris, near Nation.